• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tyler

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I only had Tyler from 27th jan until this morning but everyone loved him so much. I took him on as a foster but fell in love with him immediately and hoped to adopt him. He absolutely loved attention from everyone, cat, dog or human. He could happily spend hours sitting on peoples laps. He was an affectionate, happy bun. The only bun i've seen do a triple binky. In my head i'd planned a whole future for him.. I cannot believe its been taken away so abruptly.

104_1483-1.jpg

104_1505.jpg

104_1531.jpg

106_1540.jpg

buns195.jpg

buns208.jpg

bunss002.jpg

He was one of the loveliest buns i've ever been lucky enough to meet.

I love you and miss you so much Tyler :cry::cry: xx

Binky free beautiful Tyler,
One of the most human orientated buns i have met :)
Such a happy and active boy, he would always come running over for a cuddle. And i could tell by the photos he was having the time of his life at Tara's. Eyes full of happiness, he could not have wished for a better fosteror.
Look over Tommy, Delilah, Angelika and Kimmy little man, have fun at the bridge x :cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry. Tyler looks so much like Elwood when I first got him :love:

I know what you mean about planning their futures in your head. I do that too and is awful when it is taken away so suddenly.

Binky Free Tyler xxx

I am so sorry hun, Tyler is the image of our Noah & I can understand exactly what you mean about him being so special, as this is exactly how Noah is.

Binky free Tyler at the bridge, sleep tight special little fella xxxx

Back