• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two new arrivals

Aaaw thank you everybun. I think I will move the spare hutch (that was for the guinea-pigs in the summer) into the run and then divide the area in two so they all have access to a hutch. Not sure how to divide the run up but it would be doable with puppy panels.

The vet today agreed with my assumption that Pebbles has been spayed. She has a dewlap which he thinks would be bigger if she was unspayed and the fact she didn't get pregnant when living with an unneutered male is another huge indication that she has been done. He found her microchip but I said that the rescue had already tried contact via this and it was a telephone number up north that was unobtainable. I think she possibly had a good home at some point as she is very friendly. Not quite sure how she ended up in a car park with an unneutered male unless they both escaped like Halloumi did. Rescue thought they had been dumped.

It's good to know I have some help available from bunny savvy locals - thank you. I feel less stressed already!!:)

Don’t forget to get her chip details changed [emoji4]

Were they from Vanessa?

Hope they settle down soon and bond with Zippy, bless him [emoji171]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think adults can chase and bully babies when they are super small (8-10 wks) but then accept them a bit later on, when they've grown. So there may be hope for Zippy and Flopsy.

Back