• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Freead Welfare Concerns- Hayes (Middlesex) and Dagenham (Essex)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The one in Hayes is a Nethie with Head Tilt, the one in Dagenham is living in a decomposing hutch full of :censored: :cry: :cry:

Both advertised as Does, but of course they may not be.

Please PM me for more info if you are in a position to OFFER EITHER OF THESE RABBITS A FOREVER HOME. This is NOT an appeal for Foster Homes prior to Rescue space.

Thanks xx

Can't offer a home Jane but James would drive to Hayes and get the nethie if someone else could. We just don't have the space and money isn't great either. Mr B would go nuts with another bunny in the house.

Can't offer a home Jane but James would drive to Hayes and get the nethie if someone else could. We just don't have the space and money isn't great either. Mr B would go nuts with another bunny in the house.

Thanks Amanda.

I had banned myself from looking at the Freeads, but today I did and now I have seen these two I cant put them out of my mind :cry:

Thanks Amanda.

I had banned myself from looking at the Freeads, but today I did and now I have seen these two I cant put them out of my mind :cry:

After that revolting hutch I saw on ebay I avoid it, its far too depressing. I know once you have seen it, you want to help. The poor headtilt bunny, assume they don't want the responsibility anymore and there is no excuse for a filthy hutch. A bucket of water and detergent and even if you only threw it in there, it only takes a few minutes.

After that revolting hutch I saw on ebay I avoid it, its far too depressing. I know once you have seen it, you want to help. The poor headtilt bunny, assume they don't want the responsibility anymore and there is no excuse for a filthy hutch. A bucket of water and detergent and even if you only threw it in there, it only takes a few minutes.

The hutch has a huge hole in it that they have blocked off with a concrete slab. They dont want to replace the hutch as 'there's no point as they dont want any more Rabbits once they get rid of this one' :cry:

The hutch has a huge hole in it that they have blocked off with a concrete slab. They dont want to replace the hutch as 'there's no point as they dont want any more Rabbits once they get rid of this one' :cry:

Great isn't it. So let their current bun live in squalor. Its all that only a rabbit mentality.

Back