• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two boys needing new home together in Northampton

bucksbuns

New Kit
Through my work I've become aware of two very sweet boys who need quite an urgent rehome. I don't know very much about them other than neither of them have any incisors, they are 16 month old brothers, and they're really not getting the care and attention they need at the moment. One of them had very matted fur and poo around his back end which has been trimmed off but I think they both need some vet attention, at least a good checkup.

They have a large two storey hutch and a run which attaches which would come with them, for free. As they're brothers the owners really want them to stay together.

I don't know much about rabbits, although we have a lot of other animals, but I have offered to take them in the short term, I just don't think I have the knowledge or time realistically to give them the TLC they deserve.

Is anyone local interested, or does anyone know of a rescue nearby who might be able to take them? I understand the current owners have tried a few different avenues with no luck hence they've approached me for help. Thanks in advance.

What area are they in?
Are they neutered and vaccinated?
Any idea what breed / type they are?
Photos are always good.

If you need info on rabbit care, this is a really good source:

Back