• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle has gone to be neutered -any vibes would be appreciated U/D30 DOING WELL!

Hurrah for Twinkle! :D:D:D

Sounds as though you'd best keep a very close eye on him when he wakes up properly. :lol: I didn't get to collect Spenser until 7pm. :shock:

Sending recovery and 'best behaviour' vibes for your dear little fellow. :love:

Hurrah for Twinkle! :D:D:D

Sounds as though you'd best keep a very close eye on him when he wakes up properly. :lol: I didn't get to collect Spenser until 7pm. :shock:

Sending recovery and 'best behaviour' vibes for your dear little fellow. :love:

Thank you susie bun. I am so thrilled to have him back again!:)

:wave:Thanks so much again everyone! Twinkie seems fine thank goodness:D Eating like food went out of fashion, as normal, drinks of water and doing all the other things he's supposed to do.

Caught him having another go at his stitches:roll: but managed to distract him with a new toy. Just need to keep an eye on that though.

Did his now usual thing tonight and went and lay next to the big photo of Basil. Aaahhh......:love::love:

..........and he just loves fibreplex:lol:which is good thing.

aww twinkle sounds like a right cheeky boy:lol: glad he's ok though but Twinkle, NO EATING STITCHES!:no::roll:

:wave: Just to update, Twinkie seems ok this morning, eating and drinking well. Seems to have forgotten his litter training at the moment (only getting wees in there), but I think that is to be expected. At least he's 'going' loads even if they are a bit small and hard, but again I suppose this is to be expected, it's still very early days. Have to check his stitches still to make sure he hasn't removed any:roll:, but he's not keen on me picking him up at the moment. So will try that one later.:wave:

Good luck with checking the stitches. :wave: When I collected Spenser, the vet who had done his op made a great thing of how important it was to check regularly. I think she regretted this as Spenser objected so vigorously to her attempt to demonstrate that she gave up and just shoved him in his carrier. :lol: I took him to see his regular vet the next day to be checked. :)

Good luck with checking the stitches. :wave: When I collected Spenser, the vet who had done his op made a great thing of how important it was to check regularly. I think she regretted this as Spenser objected so vigorously to her attempt to demonstrate that she gave up and just shoved him in his carrier. :lol: I took him to see his regular vet the next day to be checked. :)

It is really difficult with Twinkie, he's just not fussed about being picked up. I feel the responsibility is with me today, but Twinkie is due back at the vet tomorrow. Just hope he is still in one piece:roll: or I'll feel really bad about it.

Back