• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twig and Noodles new Hutch , U/D further pics page 3

Oooo i like it. it looks so cosy. :love:

Did you mean it cost £135 for the whole lot? dog kennel and run ? and you had it made for you ?

That is a reet bargain.:shock::thumb:

Yeah £135 for the lot. £75 if I wanted the kennel alone........

It looks cosy, just have to sort out the underneath as its partly on slabs and partly old flower bed and I dont want damp to rise and ruin it.........

I am going to make a small plastic/perspex window to put in the mesh hole overnight during the winter....

That looks really well made for the money - just shows how much profit there must be in the rubbish hutches with thin bits of plywood.

I really must take up a carpentry course and look into building good hutches to sell for Hopper........

can you hurry up, i know some bunnies in scotland needing a new home built :wave::wave::wave:

Whilst we are on the subject...anyone know what I shoudl treat it with. It needs treating........

It looks great and a bargain :shock:, I would use Cuprinol shades - I used the 'seagrass' colour it's sort of seaside beach hut green - they do all colours in the range.

Looks fab- do you have a phone number or website contact for the builder- i'd love a couple doing myself :)

Thanks
Ambience xx

Looks fab- do you have a phone number or website contact for the builder- i'd love a couple doing myself :)

Thanks
Ambience xx

you would have to arrange your own transport to collect....

Brierleyhill Fencing & Sheds

Unit 8
Dawley Brook Road, Kingswinford DY6 7BD
07881 947484

They only deliver locally

O/H finally chew proofed the new hutch today so the little blighters cant eat it!!!!

They werent behaving and had a few toilet accidents on the carpet tiles so we went out and bought adhesive lino tiles so I have put lino in it..........

Also, I (yes I!!!) made them a little level in the hutch to sit on and hide under.....

Photo0114.jpg

and a nice piece of slate under the bowls to keep the floor dry...

Photo0115.jpg

They love it and noodle is coping better as she can balance on the edges of the new run to wash herself........

Its great... I need to get some of those metal edging thingies for my playhouses - love your little table thing too :D

Its great... I need to get some of those metal edging thingies for my playhouses - love your little table thing too :D

yeah i got that tip off here i cant remember who told me... its plasterboard edgeing....

And yeah, made the table myself... im a dab hand at bunny DIY lol. (Blows fingernails)

How high is the run out of interest please?

Oh dear........ its just above waist height......... maybe 3.5ft not sure exactly. Im 5ft 4 and it comes to my hip............ I didnt specify a height they made it to fit the height of the kennel/hutch

Back