• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio bonding Advice needed How to neutralise the run from scent???

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
So Marley is 6 months and has just been neutered, he has been living beside Tilly and Milo for several months now, I intend to try bonding in 4 weeks time, My question is that if bonding is successful (after using a neutral area) I will scrub their living area so the smell is neutral, but how do i completly neutralise the run area, It's almost impossible to clean around the edges properly especially where Milo has been marking (which is right next to marleys run) Plus the run is not easy to sweep up when the run is so damp from the bad weather??????? Any tips would be great.

Last edited:
A white vinegar/water solution is good for neutralising smells - you could put it in a spray bottle and squirt it on, then leave to dry. :)

A white vinegar/water solution is good for neutralising smells - you could put it in a spray bottle and squirt it on, then leave to dry. :)

Thats exactly what I do. I have a 50/50 white vinegar and water solution in a spray bottle. It works really well even on mesh.

Back