• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tried to have a relaxing bath...

Are you also obsessed with putting the toilet seat down?! I have horrible thoughts of him jumping into it and drowning, I really wouldn't put it past him :roll: As soon as anyone has used my toilet I have to ask them if they put the seat down :oops:
:lol: not really. They're never in there without me, and Marble wouldn't fit in the toilet :lol::lol::lol:
When Maizie and Daisy had access to the bathroom, I used to put the seat down if I was in the bath/shower in case

This is such a funny thread. I've got mental images of bunnies jumping in baths, getting flushed down toilets etc etc and the look of indignation on their little fluffy faces :lol::lol::lol:

I was once on the toilet & Blueberry came bounding down the landing and into the bathroom and came and watched me :shock: I found it very off putting :lol:

This is such a funny thread. I've got mental images of bunnies jumping in baths, getting flushed down toilets etc etc and the look of indignation on their little fluffy faces :lol::lol::lol:

I was once on the toilet & Blueberry came bounding down the landing and into the bathroom and came and watched me :shock: I found it very off putting :lol:
I have the same images :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah it can be off putting, especially if they stare!! Mine mostly cause trouble (surprise surprise)

I have the same images :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah it can be off putting, especially if they stare!! Mine mostly cause trouble (surprise surprise)

I dread to think what Lady Katherine would do if she ever got in the bathroom! :shock::shock::shock: It really doesn't bear thinking about!!!!!

Back