• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Travelling Bunnies

well you know youll worry and worry... but they honestly do travel great.. within 5 mins they are in the litter tray munchin hay and pooping (and thats after a 6 hours journey)

Duke loves to go in the car sits there all smug clicking his teeth you wanna see the looks we get on the motorway when they see him looking out the window :lol::lol::lol:

My Buun Kasper loves carrides! Weve taken him on 8 hour plus car rides.He was in his cage and just chilled then onces everythrity minutes or so we would take him and my dog out for a walk on there leashes!!

Haha so many people stopped us for pics of them together!

I say if hes chilled and adapts well to changes hell do great!!

I often take my four to my parents house (once or twice a month) They are outside bunnies and have a downgrade of accomodation but its never been for more than a week and they get lots of grass at my mums! :)
I would say they definitely dont enjoy being in the car (about an hour and a half) but after 5 minutes of getting out the car they are pooing/weeing hay munching as if they have already forgotten about it!
So i would say go for it, mine seem to get less stressed everytime we go, they get used to it I think.

Back