• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport to Scotland

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We need some help in getting a pair of rabbits and a single(maybe a pair) up to Scotland . This is for some of our very long termers to go to a sanctuary space.
if you are able to help with part of the journey please respond on thread or e mail me honeybunnysr@aol.com

Hope someone can help as I know how much of a difference this will make to Honeybunnies - we have so little space and so many needing help :cry:

Sorry cant help with transport but could help with overnight accommodation if required in Newcastle

Ditto this. If the bunny run was coming this way (20 miles north of Leeds/Bradford) and they needed a warm comfortable place to stay for a night or two.

Hi everyione and thanks for all the offers..this is looking to go ahead end of next week onwards..so anyone able to help then please let me know :D

Back