• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request for gerbil - SORTED

I'm waiting on the paperwork from the homecheck once I get it I'll contact lady in Scotland and see if she'll help take him back with her.
I'll keep you updated if I know anything.

How close are you to Lamport Hall Georgey?

As we're doing a show there Saturaday and Sunday next weekend. I will be having to leave there to get back here to meet lady and was wondering if it would be easier for you to meet me there with gerbil if need be.

Lamport hall is apparently 30mins away (although I have no idea where it is!) I wont be able to meet you on the Saturday, Im having my birthday bash friday evening :oops: but my mum will take him :wave:

I'm waiting on the paperwork from the homecheck once I get it I'll contact lady in Scotland and see if she'll help take him back with her.
I'll keep you updated if I know anything.

How close are you to Lamport Hall Georgey?

As we're doing a show there Saturaday and Sunday next weekend. I will be having to leave there to get back here to meet lady and was wondering if it would be easier for you to meet me there with gerbil if need be.

Thank you :wave:

That's fine, I understand. I don't think I would be able to get a trusted rescue reference as the only one I work for is dogs trust. But I do have my two degrees in Animal Science with Health Management and Animal Studies, would that help?

Anyway, I can still just transport him if needed as long as the person in Shrewsbury can have me drop him off before 3pm.

If not then its ok, Its just that I was doing that journey anyways so :)

Hi thank you for understanding. If he can't go back with the lady in Edinburgh then your offer would be really appreciated. Will let you know as soon as we know whats happening. Thanks again

The gerbil has a lift back to Scotland tomorrow.

I'll contact all those involved tonight, have a lot on at the moment, but will be back later

The gerbil has a lift back to Scotland tomorrow.

I'll contact all those involved tonight, have a lot on at the moment, but will be back later

I was working when this was posted and unfortunately as I live more than an hour away from Edinburgh was too short notice for me as was working all weekend - Georgey couldn't meet either on the day. Thanks anyway and thanks to the lady for the offer.

Still needing to get this Gerbil to Shrewsbury if anyone is still able to help out. Thanks to everyone who has offered previously.

Julie in Shrewsbury is going to adopt Phineas for definite. She can travel to meet someone half way at either Wolverhampton or Birmingham if anyone can do that. Georgie - is there a point you can meet someone near you that might make it a little easier? :wave:

I'll amend the title, Nicki, but if anything changes just let me know. :wave:

Back