• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TRANSPORT needed ...From Barnsley to Devon/URGENT SEE POST 21

That's perfect.

Looks like were sorted for the first three stages:

Loulou from BARC to M1 Tibshelf services
9.00am Loulou hands over to Tracy at Tibshelf services on M1 southbound.
10.15am Tracy hands over to Julia at Ramada Tamworth J11 of M42

Stage 4 is also sorted, I am going straight to Theo's shop, will call her when on my way and she will meet me there eta 11.30am

So, to keep it tidy have added on next bit...

Loulou from BARC to M1 Tibshelf services
9.00am Loulou hands over to Tracy at Tibshelf services on M1 southbound.
10.15am Tracy hands over to Julia at Ramada Tamworth J11 of M42
11.30am Julia hands over to Theo in Wooton Wawen at her shop.

Theo can then add the next bits in :wave:

Brilliant, what time will you be with me Julia?

I then have a 2.5 hours drive to meet Yvette and can give her some idea of what time we can meet

Brilliant, what time will you be with me Julia?

I then have a 2.5 hours drive to meet Yvette and can give her some idea of what time we can meet

About 11.30 I reckon Theo, will call you when I have her and am setting off x

Hi fellow bunny runners! :wave:

Yes I can definately meet Tracy at 9am. For some reason I'm really excited, I don't know why, I think its cos I'm so glad to help a lovely bunny get to a nice new forever home, and am proud to be part of a community that loves animals so much :love:

As far as I know Melba has packed her suitcases and is having an early night - think I best too!

Night night!!

good luck for tomorow everyone. I hope by the end of the day Melba is settling into her new home :)

good luck for tomorow everyone. I hope by the end of the day Melba is settling into her new home :)

There will be stacks of pics....will keep you all in the loop...Really grateful to all of you.So is BB.xx

Here we go folks....

Am just about to leave to go pick up Melba from Bunnymadhouse

Hope she doesnt growl at me for getting her up so early (melba that is, not bunnymadhouse lol)

More reports to follow!

Hi Nicky!

Melba safely handed over toTracy - not distressed at all

Hope everything goes smoothly, cant wait to see pics of her in her new home :)

Well done LouLou, I will be leaving in about half an hour to go and meet up with Julia,

Just had a call from Julia, she is on her way to me and will see her at 11 am, will call you when I am leaving Yvette

I'm back home :wave:

All went really smoothly and to plan. :D

Little Melba is soooooo cute :love::love: She seems to be travelling very well and has been nibbling hay during the journey. She's been keeping herself busy by digging up her vetbed fleece and making her carrier very untidy :roll:

I'm back home :wave:

All went really smoothly and to plan. :D

Little Melba is soooooo cute :love::love: She seems to be travelling very well and has been nibbling hay during the journey. She's been keeping herself busy by digging up her vetbed fleece and making her carrier very untidy :roll:

brilliant ... :D

Hello:wave:

Melba is gorgeous :love::love::love: such a sweetie! She had a half hour rest before I met Theo as I was running early, she seemed to appreciate it as she accepted nose rubs from me and ate some apple and greens and some water - she came with her own packed lunch... bless you Angie :love:

Theo set off aboout 12.00 and topped up her hay and had some fresh herbs for her. She should be home now as should Yvette.... waiting for pics!!!! :love:

Only just got back.Patience, Grasshopper!! You are all sharing a very historic moment as shes on my chest!!

Shes adorable...perfect.

Back