• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for larger bunnies?

Jess1

Young Bun
Has anyone got any suggestions for toys for giant bunnies? A lot of the toys seem to be a bit small... I indeally want things that can be left in the pen with them - they dont have full free-reign yet, and Id like some more things for them to play with when they are in the pen, e.g at night.

They have willow balls regularly, (which get splintered in a few minutes with all 3 on it..) and always have willow sticks. When they are out, they have one of the big cat tunnels (which they love, but I think they will eventually get too big for :lol:), but its fabric based, and they try to chew it if not supervised (so I cant leave it in the pen with them).

They have a roller-treat ball, and the plastic balls with holes in they can throw about without being able to chew. I put toilet rolls in sometimes, but they tend to eat them, so I have to restrict how often I put them in - same with cardboard boxes, they just eat them, so Ive avoided these.

Ideas much appreciated!

Mine love chewing on these...

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...ge.237.html?osCsid=jtss1uigi398grpotu30su4ll5

Well, something similar from a local shop. Actually I ought to get them off there they are cheaper! They last forever and are also pretty good to wrap round any doors or corners you don't want nibbled.

I know it says not suitable for giants but I think that's only if you're making something for them to sit on or hide under. For nibbling I shouldn't think it would matter.

Back