• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took Snow Cloud out for the first time x

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
We took our beautiful Snow Cloud out for the first time, he was so curious :3 our baby bunny is growing so fast xxxx http://

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160301/45303d4fe790b9e83d89199b0e4b25d3.jpg

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160301/bbe017425cd07ed43128cd1b050b1176.jpg[/IMG]

9a54f6cacf9b27a7cc23f530a88a107c.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Beautiful! :love: He looks very chilled out :)

My first rabbit loved to go for walks around the garden, though none of the rabbits I have had since have been happy to.

Yeah he's extremely tame but I suppose it's due to us handling him all the time & regularly cleaning him out, plus we brush him three times a day, he's a house rabbit so he had never been out before. Aww bless them hehe

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

All that fluff will be a nightmare when he has a big moult! :lol: Sonic doesn't like his lead - I only put it on him to take him in the car (he wouldn't sit in a box) but he tries to bite it off!

All that fluff will be a nightmare when he has a big moult! :lol: Sonic doesn't like his lead - I only put it on him to take him in the car (he wouldn't sit in a box) but he tries to bite it off!

We brush him three times a day, he's fluffy but his fur is quite silky so it's not as bad as my last lionhead. Aww bless, I will happily let Snow Cloud run around our garden but as it was his first time outside and he's only a baby, I thought he's best on the harness. The pink harness belonged to my last lionhead. With my last Lionhead, she was so tame, when I took her to the vets, I would just put her on her harness. Snow Cloud is a bit more boystrous :lol: I love the name Sonic for a rabbit, that's really cute :)

Back