• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todd is at Rainbow Bridge

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Our gorgeous boy Todd was re-united with his first girlies Breagha and Maddy today. He'd had enough. The previous few days were filled with excessive amounts of all sorts of goodies he enjoyed - pigs ears, chicken nuggets, sausages, bacon, tripe sticks, schmakos, dentastix, lasagne, pasta, and malteasers! He went peacefully, full belly and farting away! He was in his 14th year, so he had a good long life, but we already miss him so so much. Sleep tight handsome Toddy. 2000 - 2014

Todd by Niseag, on Flickr

Maddy, Breagha & Todd by Niseag, on Flickr

Maddy, Todd & Breagha by Niseag, on Flickr

Todd looking very regal! by Niseag, on Flickr

Todd running towards me by Niseag, on Flickr

088 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

Venison Legs! by Niseag, on Flickr

Todd's 11th Birthday by Niseag, on Flickr

120 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

Todd relaxing by Niseag, on Flickr

Todd's photo for the paper by Niseag, on Flickr

He really was the sweetest most gentle dog I've ever known. I can't believe I'm not going to see him again.

Poor old Todd, I always liked seeing photos of him and his chums. He obviously had a great life though and looks so happy in each and every photo.

So sorry for your loss, he was such a handsome doggy. He always stuck in my mind from when he had his eye removed.

Run free handsome man. Rest in peace xxxx

:cry:

Sending much love at this sad time.
The photos are a beautiful tribute to a wonderful dog.

Run free at the bridge Todd.xxx

Back