• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Photoshoot is Indoors

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Because Aoife is TERRIFIED of being outdoors. She literally screams, poor girl.

So here she is this morning after a grooming session. Sorry about the intruder in the last pic ! :lol:

chl82Jy.jpg

iEyhuuS.jpg

jdWY2lg.jpg

cUm3RE3.jpg

ab3gDyi.jpg

e8ZWRaP.jpg

9Ioy3X6.jpg

Oh bless her frightened of outdoors, well you've got a lovely indoor home Aoife, and you look lovely after your groom :love:

She needs a groom? She always looks immaculate to me. :love:

I love the last photo, it does help me get an idea of her size when she's sat next to you. :)

And may I say what a lovely robin's egg blue color your top is. Very springlike. :love: xxxxx

She needs a groom? She always looks immaculate to me. :love:

I love the last photo, it does help me get an idea of her size when she's sat next to you. :)

And may I say what a lovely robin's egg blue color your top is. Very springlike. :love: xxxxx

Top was just a cheap Ebay purchase. Bought one in pink too x

Hello beautiful. I am sorry the outside scares you so much. Your human must give you a lot of comfort. :love:

She came from a Meat Farm and so I doubt her memory of outdoor life is very nice :cry:

She has minimal eyesight too, so all the outdoor smells overwhelm her. But indoors she feels safe :love:

Back