• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today mummy gave our houses a makeover!!!

Lucky, luck boys. :wave: I might try a carpet lined ramp as my Spenser can't manage his stairs and it means the hutch is half the size it should be. He's a big bunny with a very big bot. :lol::lol::love:

Last edited:
What gorgeous pics!! The beach hut is sooooo cool!!! I want !!! :love:

What lovely bunnies, their set up is fab!!!

:love: Awesome setup! Lucky Bunnies - you guys worked really hard!
Love the blue beach hut......and yes - Im still checking out that Gazebo!:lol::D

Thats Fab :D
I have that pink stool :oops:

That was originally in the Big Boys side, but they demanded that everything pink be removed :lol:

It's only on the Little Boys side while they get used to jumping on the ledge. After that I'm reclaiming it so that I can sit in comfort when I'm out there with them :lol:

That was originally in the Big Boys side, but they demanded that everything pink be removed :lol:

It's only on the Little Boys side while they get used to jumping on the ledge. After that I'm reclaiming it so that I can sit in comfort when I'm out there with them :lol:

So much for rabbits being colour-blind. :? I never really believed that rumour, put about by two-foots of course. Should I be worried that my lad doesn't object to a pink and purple jingle ball. :?:oops:

So much for rabbits being colour-blind. :? I never really believed that rumour, put about by two-foots of course. Should I be worried that my lad doesn't object to a pink and purple jingle ball. :?:oops:

:lol::lol::lol: A pink and purple ball is ok - mine were just miffed cos the had pink carpet, a pink stool and a lilac litter tray.

Jack: Ooohh I likes it! We dont have snazzy colurs likes dat in our Giant Cage....

Hollie: Hmph. We donts have a carpet in our Giant Cage either.... I likes the pwetty poo box too. Ours is sooo borin'! Yous is lucky bunnies!

I think it's brilliant too! :wave: xx

:lol::lol::lol: A pink and purple ball is ok - mine were just miffed cos the had pink carpet, a pink stool and a lilac litter tray.

Were you TRYING to annoy them? :shock::lol: I ordered the ball online and it came different colours from the picture on the website.:evil:

Blackberry: Buttercup has been very naughty and chewed some of new hutch :roll: I've just left a trail of poops everywhere (just so's everyone know it belongs to ma and Butters)

Blackberry: Buttercup has been very naughty and chewed some of new hutch :roll: I've just left a trail of poops everywhere (just so's everyone know it belongs to ma and Butters)

Hutch chewing and poo trailing sound very sensible ways of putting your own personal stamp on the renovation project. :wave:

Back