• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TODAY is THE day! U/D now with pics!

And the award for the most spoilt bunnies goes tooooooooooo
:lol:

Its very pretty. I agree though, poor Teegs, but I'm sure THe Duchess is worth it :lol:

That is completely fantastic!! Molly and Faline are going to have their own room when we move and I'm totally stealing all your ideas. :lol:

thanks everyone :)

the soil is now in so they are having a whale of a time getting dirty :lol: pooping on the floor a bit though so having to pick up lots of poop and put it back in the tray and also decided i need to get out more as i just got excited because the drain away tray works :oops: hay is nice and dry and wee wees are being nicely absorbed into the biocatlet below out of the way of the buns (also found an added perk that becasue there is only hay as the top layer you can pick up and shake the hay lightly and all the poop falls into the tray and the hay stays clean (so hoping this will also minimise hay wastage)

i think they think it is their birthday because they have had their dried grass then they got early veges and they have also just ahd a couple of big handfuls of fresh grass :lol:

ohhh what lucky bunnies :D:D:D:D:D

soooo glad i wasnt here for the toture of waiting for the pics tho :shock:

Back