• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy hay

madisonjinx

Young Bun
I know a lot of people have mentioned the timothyhay.co.uk hay but my gosh is it wonderful! Buns have gone mad for it. So much so they are ignoring the ings hay they were so much in love with last month! It really is green and wonderful. Im thinking about trying some others though, just to keep it different and because I really do have a spending problem!

What does everyone think of the West Wales timothy hay and the dust free hay? I did get a sample of the west wales one and bobby wasnt too interested, but that was before he turned into the insatiable hay eating monster!

I know a lot of people have mentioned the timothyhay.co.uk hay but my gosh is it wonderful! Buns have gone mad for it. So much so they are ignoring the ings hay they were so much in love with last month! It really is green and wonderful. Im thinking about trying some others though, just to keep it different and because I really do have a spending problem!

What does everyone think of the West Wales timothy hay and the dust free hay? I did get a sample of the west wales one and bobby wasnt too interested, but that was before he turned into the insatiable hay eating monster!

My lot love this too. Quite delicious looking.

I thought DFH & WW work out more expensive? I might be wrong though, haven't checked their price for very long :lol:

Alfalfa King Timothy Hay is another favourite of my buns. But £8 per 1.8kg it is only used as treats. Burns Oat Hay goes down quickly as well, but treat only (£5-ish for 900g).

Back