• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy says "Thank you everyone for making me better"

How is he doing today?

Thanks Louise :wave:

His breathing is about the same but he is very lively and is munching away at his breakfast :)

When I first got up this morning I found him curled up on his pillow asleep :love: As soon as he realised I had seen him he got off it and pushed it away :lol::lol:

When I first got up this morning I found him curled up on his pillow asleep :love: As soon as he realised I had seen him he got off it and pushed it away :lol::lol:

Oh Timmy!!:lol: If you sit on your pillow enough it may get covered in fur so you can't see the pink :roll: Glad you are feeling better though

Thanks Louise :wave:

His breathing is about the same but he is very lively and is munching away at his breakfast :)

Awww :love: :love: :love:

Back