• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time for another show us your dogs thread

Have you tried raw feeding?
Its easier than you think and it is the healthiest way to feed a dog [IMO] :)

Personally could not do this as I'm vege so dry food is my preference. Orijen is however a BARK (biologically appropriate real kibble) so is prob the most natural dry food u will find :)

Have u tried Orijen food? Google it, it is based on only what a dog needs, not packed out with cereals and meat derivatives, all fresh really high quality ingredients in a dry food. My little dog has had all kinds of probs since iv had him and this is best food he's ever been on and my other dog, who used to get bored of food really quickly has never got bored of this they love it :D

Not tried this one.Thanks for advice, I will take a look at this one as its one of the few we haven't tried! :D

Have you tried raw feeding?
Its easier than you think and it is the healthiest way to feed a dog [IMO] :)

I would be hard pushed to do this as I have 3 and my spaniel is very food possessive so the amount of time they would need to finish the meal could be problematic. If however he is unable to stomach any dry foods then it would be an option I would consider if it were best for him. I will have to do some more research! Thanks.:D

Meet Bonnie (ginger) and Daisy (black), they're sisters:D

529291_3305577930545_80048118_n.jpg

216007_1832262138571_6981329_n.jpg

281390_2090580916379_3529976_n.jpg

576991_3686993145687_1062795454_n.jpg

Hehe thanks Sally!
They couldn't be more different from each other, just like me and my sister I guess!:lol:

He is. He was meant to be just a foster as we weren't sure if we could cope with a collie's brain especially as the springers were still so young but he found the way deep inside our hearts and never left.

I love your Meg too. Is she a collie?

Awww thank you - yes she is a collie, she's 8 months now :love:

Personally could not do this as I'm vege so dry food is my preference. Orijen is however a BARK (biologically appropriate real kibble) so is prob the most natural dry food u will find :)

We use Orijen for both our dog & cats.
I have been very impressed with it, especially as the dog & one cat are seniors so feeding them well seems to make a big difference.

These are all a bit old (except for Puppy) as I don't have a lot of pics on my laptop.

The maltese, Cody (left) and Link (right)

Jan2012018.jpg

Riley (yorkie)

Jan2011306.jpg

Puppy (lab)

July2012018.jpg

And I can't seem to find any Teddy (our other yorkie) pics. I'll probably add one later.

We have such gorgeous doggies between us all :love:

I know I've already posted megs picture, but I just caught her on video so thought I'd share.

She'll play like this for ages, she has to have a rope.... and a ball! :roll: - [click on picture]

Back