• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiger Lilly has a husbun!

Chazzity92

Young Bun
Soo Happy!

We travelled to Swindon yesterday to collect the GORGEOUS Gizmo!

He is so soppy and loves a snuggle and a fuss!
They weren't bothered with each other when we got there, a little sniff but not a lot more :)
The lovely lady said she would start bonding them for us (we were so relieved, it's a very stressful time!) :shock:
She kept us updated while we went to stuff ourselves with pizza and worry, but everything was fine :D
There was a bit of humping but they were very calm and gentle with each other...
*PHEW*

We brought them home after a few hours and through the car journey he kept dive-bombing to snuggle up under her head, occasionally coming to me for a stroke!
We stopped half way at my sisters so they could have some dinner and a rest from the drive... No problems again, :D

Last night... a little bit of chasing but they've never gone for each other... more like playfully running together in circles!

And this morning Gizmo tried a little more humping and TIger-Lily stayed there quite happily! (amazing considering she has always been the one to hump others!)
For the first time she went to snuggle up with him, I was so happy i actually squealed :love:

He went to lay (on top of all his toys like he does :roll: ) and she flopped down next to him as close as she could... and then he got up to snuggle closer to her lovely fluffy bottom :love:

I can't believe how easy they've been so far, and she's definitely loving having bunny company... no more coming over to kiss mummy :(

Fingers crossed everything will stay lovey-dovey... She needs the snuggles with this horrible cold weather! :D

Oh wow... :love: fantastic news... :thumb: And congratulations Tiger Lily... You have a very handsome husbunny there. :love:

Hope it continues to go smoothly. :wave:

Ps:
Squuueeeeeeeeeee!

:oops: sorry, that happens sometimes... :lol:

Back