• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These'll persuade rabbit lovers to...

Inimical Me said:
They're soooo beautiful!

I always presumed the curly nails thing was an overgrown thing. My sister's two (the two piggies that someone gave to me, but she's yet to bring to me :shock: ) have curly nails, I always thought it was because my sister's a lazy cow about their nails!

when Rachel adopted Charlotte off me (yes I did part with one of them!!!) she was telling me about her other piggies and said she took one of them to the vet to have its nails cut as they grew curly - The vet said they sometimes do, it's just one of those random things caused by genetics apparently.

Much easier to clip curly nails with those little scissor type cutters! :)

elve said:
Inimical Me said:
They're soooo beautiful!

I always presumed the curly nails thing was an overgrown thing. My sister's two (the two piggies that someone gave to me, but she's yet to bring to me :shock: ) have curly nails, I always thought it was because my sister's a lazy cow about their nails!

when Rachel adopted Charlotte off me (yes I did part with one of them!!!) she was telling me about her other piggies and said she took one of them to the vet to have its nails cut as they grew curly - The vet said they sometimes do, it's just one of those random things caused by genetics apparently.

Much easier to clip curly nails with those little scissor type cutters! :)

Thanks Elve, for clearing that question up. :D Both my piggies have curly nails and i`ve always wondered why, just never got round to asking! :oops:

Su.x

Gorgeous! I have three Guineas who I adore but I always want more! I have a black ducth, a golden dutch (both girls, Gypsy and Honey-Mae) and Indy my white self boy.(Castrated!) They're so funny. I would have a whole shed full if I ahd my way though! My parents have banned me from having any more. lol

No need to convince me, I adore guineas :lol: Lottie's colouring is amazing :D Sparkle has done very well to get to 9 yrs, 7 mnts! :D My oldest guinea was 6 last December.

i LOVE :lol: YOUR PIGGIES...they are stupendus and wonderful they would make a wonderful calinder...... :D thank you .....

Back