• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theodora, Lady Jane and the babies

Bavarian Bunny - what does the O/H say about this, is he still keen on the little gray one or has discovered that a nice clean white one would look better in with snoopy and penny?

Maybe I need to send him over to you. :D He has only seen the photos and not held the babies. I told him that they are all very cute, but I "connected" with that one baby. Which is true. :D

There are two with pink and two with dark eyes. The ones with the dark eyes are not totally white, either, they look like they have been digging in dust. They probably got a tiny bit of grey from their mother.

They're 'Frostie Points' which is an unstandardised colour and is something to do with the Chin gene, which makes sense as mum is a Chin.

Just incase you were interested!

When I transported these buns my fave was the little grey baby :love: :love: Theo thought I would bunny nap it :shock: :lol: They are all so lovely though :D

When I transported these buns my fave was the little grey baby :love: :love: Theo thought I would bunny nap it :shock: :lol: They are all so lovely though :D

Was that the baby that died? :( All the others look really fine now, the only question is whether one of the mothers (or both) are pregnant again. They look quite skinny, but that's probably from being used as breeding machines.:(

Frosty points sounds quite suitable, I wonder how many of them are named Frosty. :D

Was that the baby that died? :( All the others look really fine now, the only question is whether one of the mothers (or both) are pregnant again. They look quite skinny, but that's probably from being used as breeding machines.:(

Frosty points sounds quite suitable, I wonder how many of them are named Frosty. :D

One of the little grey ones did die. Both the mums are beginning to put on weight, they eat so much.

One of the little grey ones did die. Both the mums are beginning to put on weight, they eat so much.

Glad they are eating well. Let's hope that the extra weight is not due to more babies. Are all the babies doing fine? And what about Susie, is she still building a nest?

Glad they are eating well. Let's hope that the extra weight is not due to more babies. Are all the babies doing fine? And what about Susie, is she still building a nest?

I think Susie was actually cleaning up the hay I dropped on the ground in her upstairs living area!

Bavarian Bunny, yes it was :cry: I so fell head over heels with the little one :oops: I just hope all the others and mums keep well and have great forever homes :D xx

I've come to the conclusion there is no such thing as an "ugly bun" ;)

Totally in agreement. All buns whatever their characteristics are lovely, although I have to admit there are others who have just a little more to pull on my heart strings.

Totally in agreement. All buns whatever their characteristics are lovely, although I have to admit there are others who have just a little more to pull on my heart strings.

Absolutely Janice :D IMHO a Buns looks are irrelevant. They all have unique little personalities. Some people think REW look 'evil' :cry: But Bobbie is ADORABLE and has such a sweet gentle nature.

Janex :D

Are you going to rehome Lady-Jane? She has such soulful eyes..

Yes, Lady Jane will be rehomed once her babies are weaned and she has been neutered. She may be pregnant again, but hopefully not. She's very friendly and came to say hello to me a few times and asked for noserubs. She is very soft and chinchilla grey. She looked a bit tired, but no wonder when you have 4 hungry and playful babies around you.

Back