• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thelma is going to be helped to the bridge /she.s gone

I am so, SO sorry, Hun.....I know how extremely difficult this decision has been for you and how badly you have tormented yourself whilst making it. ::HUGE hugs:: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But it was DEFINATELY the right decision for Thelma.....she really WAS suffering, with no sign of getting any better, and her deterioration was swfit and extreme. She will be running any binkying around pain free at last now....and trust me, she will be thanking you for it. She knew how much you loved her. xxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so, SO sorry, Hun.....I know how extremely difficult this decision has been for you and how badly you have tormented yourself whilst making it. ::HUGE hugs:: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But it was DEFINATELY the right decision for Thelma.....she really WAS suffering, with no sign of getting any better, and her deterioration was swfit and extreme. She will be running any binkying around pain free at last now....and trust me, she will be thanking you for it. She knew how much you loved her. xxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

God i hate these posts, Makes me so sad, don't even know the person, but share the pain, i have tears in my eyes.
so sorry for your loss, binky free little one xx

Back