• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Worst Has Happened...Please Read

I only just saw this - im So sorry to hear about little Binky - it hurts so much when you lose any bun but especially your first - sending you lots of love and hugs

Oh I'm so sorry! :cry: :cry: We haven't spoken on MSN for a while I know but if you want to talk you know where I am. I had a real soft spot for little Binky, goodbye gorgeous little man :cry: .

I've only just seen this, I don't know what to say - it must have been such a shock for you. Binky obviously adored you and you adored him - it's so sad that he has had to go to the Bridge. :(

Goodnight little one x

Thanks everyone for showing me so much support. I don't know what I'd do without you all. xxx It's been a really hard time and I wouldn't be able to get through it without everyone on Rabbits United. Thank you so much. xxx

Back