• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The "Urgent" Fosters...update on homes

Possible home

Hi Honeybunny. Have sent you a pm - might be able to offer a very loving home to one of the boys. Get in touch x

Hi Honeybunny. Have sent you a pm - might be able to offer a very loving home to one of the boys. Get in touch x

See Jill.. now you have a Woodlouse 2-foot!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope they all get through their ops well and find homes real soon!!

I must have missed this when i was on my hols, i'd love to read the story behind this gorgeous lot, can someone put a link up please? :)

New home

Hooray! We passed out home check and Hoops has been spayed (and is recovering fantastically!) so on Saturday we'll be visiting Jill and giving a good home to Ant, Beetle or Spider :) Hoops coming with us, so all being well she'll find a new bunny pal to play with for a long time to come :) x

Hooray! We passed out home check and Hoops has been spayed (and is recovering fantastically!) so on Saturday we'll be visiting Jill and giving a good home to Ant, Beetle or Spider :) Hoops coming with us, so all being well she'll find a new bunny pal to play with for a long time to come :) x

looking forward to meeting you..and Hoops!:lol:

Hooray! Ant now living with us and Hoops! Introduced them today with Honeybunny and all seems to be going well. Ant is a lovely boy - very friendly and lively. Saw lots of his brothers and sisters who are needing homes too and they're beautiful. Will post photos as soon as I work out how to!

Honeybunny still had Coffee yesterday - in fact, she was having a terrible time with her cos the little "angel" had undone her stitches from her spay (twice!).
Ant doing great though - his latest trick seems to be bounding into his hay rack and happily sitting there munching his hay! One very happy bun! x :D

Honeybunny still had Coffee yesterday - in fact, she was having a terrible time with her cos the little "angel" had undone her stitches from her spay (twice!).
Ant doing great though - his latest trick seems to be bounding into his hay rack and happily sitting there munching his hay! One very happy bun! x :D

Oh dear, naughty girl. Penny did the same after she had been spayed. I just hope that Luna will be a good girl and leave her stitches alone. :rolleyes:

Aswell as Ant being rehomed..Spider is also in a new home and today Bee and Breeze went together to join another ex-Honeybunny, Snoopy, who has recently lost the doe he was adopted for..

so poor little Beetle is the only one of the oldest litter left..anyone?:lol:

Back