• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Trio's Been Sprung *pic heavy* UD- vet trip.

Thank you everyone. I'm so in love with this group and its mechanisms. They are simply wonderful rabbits, all 3 of them.

They had a trip to the vets on Wednesday. 2/3rds of them were due their Nobivac vaccination. Or more precisely, River's was slightly late and Athena's slightly early so their Nobivac is now in sync. :thumb:

Both girls have put on a little weight. River's 2.4kg, Athena 2.2kg. Both still in a healthy scope, but don't really want to put on more. And we figured out why - Erasmus has lost a little weight, so we believe his girls are outcompeting him for food (I do scatter feed though). So now, he gets separated from the girls for mealtimes and hopefully that'll help him gain the grams he's lost.

Athena and River were both vaccinated with Filivac back in December. Erasmus gets his in 2 weeks time, which'll allow us to check in with regards to his weight.

(And the vets were VERY complimentary of all 3, but especially Miss Athena and her dark-tipped ears. The vet said they are lucky to have me. She got it slightly wrong though; I'm lucky to have them. All 11 of them. :love:)

Back