• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story so far: the Bunny House... UP DATE #18 - INSIDE!

It looks great :thumb:

The only thing I would say is that my rabbits would be on top of that hutch in a flash :lol: I'm not sure if English lops would, as I know their ears hinder their movements, but just be aware and don't keep anything up there that you don't mind them destroying/eating. I would also either take the hutch door off or tie it to the wall, as I used to have my hutch open like that and the rabbits would shut themselves/each other in or out of the hutch and then not be able to open it again :roll: they are right numpties.

Yes this is defo the plan! It will be taken off completely!

And there will be nothing on top of the hutch when they get here - just a blanket or something incase they want to jump up there! - I just havent sorted through it all yet! :thumb:

I know you said there is another door so they are safe from predators, but I would be concerned about the size of the holes on the chicken wire. They look just big enough for somebun to get a head stuck in. I know you are getting larger bunnies but when they are young they will be smaller and you'd be surprised what they can get stuck in.

I know you said there is another door so they are safe from predators, but I would be concerned about the size of the holes on the chicken wire. They look just big enough for somebun to get a head stuck in. I know you are getting larger bunnies but when they are young they will be smaller and you'd be surprised what they can get stuck in.

Yes i know - as stated before, the bottom chicken wire pannel will be covered up. even stretched out at their biggest they wont be able to get out the pannel above that so i will leave it for now.

Back