• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Lord Archie also known as Boobles has just mastered a sploof, as you can see Lady Pip is still refusing to join in this activity.

Hahaha

He knows he's got room to improve, but he says it's hard with his teeny Nethie legs
b2b5af06a2b6e43b91db13b5b79e3ace.jpg

Lord Archie also known as Boobles has just mastered a sploof, as you can see Lady Pip is still refusing to join in this activity.

Hahaha

He knows he's got room to improve, but he says it's hard with his teeny Nethie legs
Oh my goodness! Those little leggies [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hahaha

Bravo Lord Archie. I see you've cleaned the tartar sauce off those gorgeous wee leggies. Beautiful sploof your royal rabbitness.

Hahaha

This might be quite a statement but this sploof could be my all time favourite sploof. Look at the microscopic feetsies! Very straight leggie sploof absolutely bunderful

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This might be quite a statement but this sploof could be my all time favourite sploof. Look at the microscopic feetsies! Very straight leggie sploof absolutely bunderful

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Boobles is very pleased with his statement and feels he deserves treats

Hahaha

Hi could you please let me know the breed of lord archie as he looks identical to my young rabbit rocky
347427e1e08ec6bb274d859447d668d4.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi could you please let me know the breed of lord archie as he looks identical to my young rabbit rocky
347427e1e08ec6bb274d859447d668d4.jpg

Archie is a Netherland dwarf, Idk what your bunnies is but he doesn't look like a nethie to me, they're teeny tiny buns with teeny tiny ears [emoji7]

Where did you get Rocky from? If it was pets at home, most of their bunnies are crosses so it's hard to work out the breed they are x

Archie is a Netherland dwarf, Idk what your bunnies is but he doesn't look like a nethie to me, they're teeny tiny buns with teeny tiny ears [emoji7]

Where did you get Rocky from? If it was pets at home, most of their bunnies are crosses so it's hard to work out the breed they are x

He is twice the size of his best friend a Dutch that is only 2 weeks younger. I did get from pets at home he was kept in a bigger enclosure all on his own

He is twice the size of his best friend a Dutch that is only 2 weeks younger. I did get from pets at home he was kept in a bigger enclosure all on his own

He may be a cross then and it may be difficult to work out his breed, if someone can see features from a certain breeds in him you may be able to work out what his mix is though :)

How old is he? And how much does he weigh?

yes, teeny tiny ears :love: Pepper says they are the bestest :lol:

Back