• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Oooowwwweeee! Lillian, you are so floofy and perfect

Take a load of this
b221e1f035982a455f62e0e9f5d24662.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That there is one very special moment. A Mapley syrupy sponge with a Dennis topping. Just beautiful

Presenting an extremely rare Fudgie sploof. Fudgie is a very inexperienced sploofer so she kindly requests that the panel be gentle with her in their critique.

a0e01b3a300b67b6be82778a7d4ce81b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awww, little Fudgie popsicle. 10 out of 10 for effort & 9 out of 10 for the sploof. A golden 10 is not far off, keep practicising baby girl

This is from Joey, Boo Boo is upside down & Mousey is in no position to judge

Lillian is uber impressed and goes for 10's across the board. Extra points for the snakes and ladders mat- clearly some clever play making rabbits. Lillian thinks Fudgie is one beautiful rabbit.

Dillon says wit whoo and cuthy says that this an exemplary use of nice feetsies. Cuthy uses words such as exemplary only on a tuesday

All in favour of promoting Dillian and Cuthy to the board of Directors please say aye.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back