• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The last of the Cradley Heath buns!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My 5 baby boys from the Cradley Heath 17 finally dropped their boy bits and had them chopped on Thursday :D Three have a home all together (Yay) but Tipton and Heath are looking for their forever homes. They're cheey little boys and would like a home either together or with their own gal pal :D

Bridget too is still looking for her own home and will be sad in a few weeks as she will be left on her own when her brothers Blake and Dale go to their forever home :(

Tipton
CIMG9153.jpg

Heath
CIMG9149.jpg

Bridget
CIMG9310.jpg

Saw the title and thought don't look, don't look...

Couldn't help it.... Bridget is so lovely, I'm sure she'll be snapped up really soon.

We've had the absolute PLEASURE of fostering six bunnies from the Cradley Heath kids and can honestly saw that they've all been SWEETHEARTS :love: They are really nice natured, playful, friendly bunnies ... here's hoping they all find forever homes REALLY soon x

Aww I will really miss the boys when they go to their new forever home! Quinton seems to be the favourite among the three, bless him :love:

Ooooh i want Tipton & Heath :love:

Bridget should be snapped up soon. She is a very pretty girl like Primrose.

:D It looks like Bridget might be staying with her brothers after all!! :D The lady adopting Dale and Blake has asked if she'd like to come and live wih them too!! :D

No-one as yet has been tempted by the two cheeky boys tho!! :rolleyes:

:D It looks like Bridget might be staying with her brothers after all!! :D The lady adopting Dale and Blake has asked if she'd like to come and live wih them too!! :D

No-one as yet has been tempted by the two cheeky boys tho!! :rolleyes:

Hoping that Bridget is going to live with her brothers. Is it still good news?

Bumping up the boys.

Don't look, don't look - couldn't help it.:rolleyes:

Heath is absolutely adorable:love: He is the most gorgeous, adorable, handsome little bunny I have ever seen.

I would have him in a flash - if only my hutch was bigger - 5ft x 2ft x 2ft (2 floors) with a 6 ft x 4 ft run - 2 bunnies in already though:cry:

My heart melts everytime I look at his little face (which I have done about 6 times in the last 2 days.)

Heath - I am in love:love::love::love::love::love:

:cry:

hey chloaster

i was wondering where your rehoming centre was??

i currently have a 3 month old female rabbit who is obviously not spayed yet. i have been reading up and it says rabbits prefer to have a partner, so i am currently looking for a sociable, friendly, preferably dwarf (i think millie's a dwarf) neutered male for her.

if you could give me any advice, i would be grateful!!!

thanks

i was wondering where your rehoming centre was??

Hi :wave: I foster for Chloe. Fat Fluffs is in Solihull ... I suggest you send Chloaster a PM in case she doesn't see this! I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help you find a husbun for your girlie :D

:D Good news for Bridget ... staying with her brothers is FAB news! :D

So glad about Bridget. :D :D :D

I'd missed the main story on the Cradley Heath kids as I hadn't been on line for a few days when Duggie was so poorly and we lost him.

While looking at RIN I spotted Bridget and saw her again on RR which led me to Fat Fluffs and making enquiries about what girlies were available. I knew as soon as I saw Penny, Bridget's Mum that she'd be a brilliant new companion for Ollie, so I never got to meet Bridget, but I've been following her story ever since.

Had a feeling that if it hadn't worked out for her, I'd have been asking my OH to build a bunny extension. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back