• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the cage

Nope dif rooms at night I need and value my sleep just like a bunny ! They r happy they are not nasty to each other and dnt forget the next day what's the prob

I know what you mean about sleep :lol: Poppy's crate base is warped and makes noises in the night :lol: but I sleep through anything, it's my bf who has to put up with it :lol:

I'm sorry you've had people PMing you about this :(. For me I used it for the bonding process and it works. Once fully bonded my buns reside together at all times, I don't understand why just because something isn't the norm people will get on your back about it, standard bonding procedure isn't for everyone and I have had 2 happily bonded bunnies wit no tiffs throughout the process your doing. Also 2 through standard but beside the point, different bunnies, different methods, can work :)

Hope you're ok xx

Back