• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The accused.......

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: ............ Does this face look guilty?

mont1.jpg

Definitely guilty! and I think his punishment should be to spend time in the States.... in Indiana..... I know just the place~ :D

Was he going for the food or the plastic? Sylvia loves to chew little bits off plastic bags, which I'm sure is not good for her at all, so I have to keep them all out of her way! :roll:

Definately the food :roll:

Unfortunately he has dreadful teeth, I think his last owners maybe let him scrounge off their plates and eat human food.

He's been rehomed though to a lovely couple and they adore him. They say 'he's a whole new bunny experience' :shock: , I can understand that :roll: :lol:

this is an exerpt of their letter to me after rehoming:

He has now met the dogs and they get on fine together although he is bold as brass when it comes to their dinners and we have to make sure Monty gets a little bit of food in his bowl whilst the dogs are having their dinners to keep him from trying to eat their food!

He has also shown us how determined he is to have our dinners and I had to fight a chip off him the other night. He also tried to get my yoghurt pot and when I turned away to put the yoghurt pot out of reach I turned back round to find his head in my mug of tea! Unbelievable!

My neighbours came round for an official welcoming party for Monty on Tuesday night and they brought chocolate biscuits for us to share, NOT for Monty but Monty was determined he should have some and leapt onto Neil, grabbed the packet and there was quite tussle before the packet was back off Monty. He then went in a huff and started digging on my o/h's shirt to let us know he was not impressed. However, I am glad to say he has had no “human” food despite his very best efforts.

:roll: that's ma boy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt realise it was Monty when I saw his photos ! Thats so good that he's got a new home, he's such a character :D

Bloomin' 'eck! :shock:

What was he used to eating in his old house?? He is worse than my mother-in-laws dog for attempting to scrounge food!

It is nice to have a bunny so fearless of humans and such a great character after his nasty experience on the golf course!

Zeus has become a bit like that since his new diet - I have to eat apples upstairs otherwise he follows me around with his big brown eyes pleading! Athena has cottoned on too and now I have a little bunny train following my every movement - I nearly get mobbed when I bring the shopping home or get veg out for the other buns.

I have caught Athena eating all the tops off a bunch of carrots from my shopping before (the carrots were supposed to be for human consumption but they ended up getting the whole lot after that - I think she knew what she was doing ;) ).

Rabbit's are such little minx's

Caz

funny

awwww them pictures were so funny,

im sitting here giggiling - people at work must think im mad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
this is an exerpt of their letter to me after rehoming:

He has now met the dogs and they get on fine together although he is bold as brass when it comes to their dinners and we have to make sure Monty gets a little bit of food in his bowl whilst the dogs are having their dinners to keep him from trying to eat their food!

He has also shown us how determined he is to have our dinners and I had to fight a chip off him the other night. He also tried to get my yoghurt pot and when I turned away to put the yoghurt pot out of reach I turned back round to find his head in my mug of tea! Unbelievable!

My neighbours came round for an official welcoming party for Monty on Tuesday night and they brought chocolate biscuits for us to share, NOT for Monty but Monty was determined he should have some and leapt onto Neil, grabbed the packet and there was quite tussle before the packet was back off Monty. He then went in a huff and started digging on my o/h's shirt to let us know he was not impressed. However, I am glad to say he has had no “human” food despite his very best efforts.

:roll: that's ma boy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is so touching :) must reasure you he has such a good home Lynda :) had a happy tear in my eye just reading it :roll: :)

Back