• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 7 outside buns playtime

They grey dog crate I the bunny cafe and always has hay and forage in it . Pixie (momma bun)
IMG-20210401-141627.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Esme
IMG-20210401-141759.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Prinny
IMG-20210401-142457.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Echo
IMG-20210401-142730.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
The other set are daisy ( momma bun) Digby and devon
a>
it's so hard to catch photos of these 3 because they never keep still.

Thanks. I've been so busy plus losing some of my buns really knocked me for six. Out of my original willow and squiggles and their 6 babies I've only got squiggles and buttons left. Lost blitzen with kidney disease, tiggi, Cosmo and catch to VHD2, lost keep to complications with mega colon and lost willow through ecuniculli. I cannot believe bleu and fleur are already 4 and being giants I might not have long with them. I've also lost my old boy Bailey (labrador) I wouldn't change having them though for anything in this world.

Esme, Digby and devon are all the same, except esme has grey eyes I cannot tell the difference in Digby and Devon :lol: I do have a certain "special" fondness of my grey buns. They are so much like bleu their dad, but he is a French lop and they are uppy eared.

Back