• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea at the vets - She's home :)

Just been up the vets, they are keeping her in overnight :cry: she has eaten some more hay but they still aren't happy to send her home.

I saw her and she seems really bright and was licking me :love: The nurses are arguing over who gets to look after her as she is so affectionate.

I am really worried this will affect the bond :cry:

Awwwwwww I guess you may need to put them all into neutral territory once Sweetpea gets home :?
Might it help to take the others with you when you collect her so as they all travel home together in the same carrier :?

Like I know anything about bonding............ :oops:

I hope Sweetpea continues to improve and will be fully recovered very soon

xx

Yeah I will take the others with me. I know Gus and Poppy will be ok with her, it's just Dinky I am a bit worried about...

I took her some dried blackberry leaves which are her favourite so hopefully she'll be munching away soon

How's sweetpea doing this morning, hope she can come home and be reunited with her friends very soon x

She's home :)

Got caught in really bad traffic on the way back which wasn't good but she's back with the other and being groomed by all of them :love:

Back