• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sweet little pudding

sorry rather a lot of pics here :oops: but hes such a litlte sweetheart i just didnt know which to choose :?
hes a realy diddy little fella. will be neutered soon and up for addoption. would be ideal to pair with a little nethie as similar in size. hes 4 1/2 months old but doesnt seem to be growing much more.

pudding004.jpg

pudding005.jpg

pudding015.jpg

pudding017.jpg

pudding038.jpg

and finally :)

pudding008.jpg

Oh he is just to die for :love::love: I so wish Inca could have a husbun :(

hes really diddy and wont take up much room :D

Little Inca would love him I'm sure but when she was rescued she had syphilis & we can't be 100% sure if she is totally cured of it or if the marks she still has are just scarring. We think probably the latter but I couldn't put another bun at risk :cry:

Little Inca would love him I'm sure but when she was rescued she had syphilis & we can't be 100% sure if she is totally cured of it or if the marks she still has are just scarring. We think probably the latter but I couldn't put another bun at risk :cry:

awwww bless :(
arent there any tests that can be done to find out

awwww bless :(
arent there any tests that can be done to find out

She came to me from Jill at Honeybunnies and I know Jill had her very thoroughly inspected several times by the vet and she's had more than one course of intensive antibiotics, bless :( She's been how she is now for almost a year, no change so I'm hopeful it's scarring and it won't reoccur but I'm not aware of how we can be 100% She's certainly in no pain or discomfort with it which is good :D

Spoke to Jill again about Inca's medical past and she's suggested giving her another month or two to see if anything changes. That will be almost a year then since she was treated. Then we could consider bonding but we would give Inca a dose of Depocillin to be safe. So if "little pudding" is still available then I would be seriously interested. I doubt if he will be though, he's too gorgeous:love: :D

Back