• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susan - I am probably just worrying / paranoid

I hope Susan is starting to feel better, it sounds like it :love: and I’m sure Freddo will soon realise you are the bringer of food and affection :love: have you decided on his name yet?

I hope Susan is starting to feel better, it sounds like it :love: and I’m sure Freddo will soon realise you are the bringer of food and affection :love: have you decided on his name yet?

Maybe just Fred. maybe.......... I want to see who he is first and I have been on shift. OH has been off with him not me.

Sending lots of hugs and hope that your new, soon-to-be-snuggly bunny settles down. I'm glad that Susan showed signs of her normal self.

Maybe just Fred. maybe..........I want to see who he is first and I have been on shift. OH has been off with him not me.

This is a good idea! Frosty didn’t really have a name for a week (he was called Bruce Lee on account of his dramatic rescue) and the same with Fern (she was called Macadamia as they had a nut theme going on )

This is a good idea! Frosty didn’t really have a name for a week (he was called Bruce Lee on account of his dramatic rescue) and the same with Fern (she was called Macadamia as they had a nut theme going on )

I've always loved their names, Frosty and Fern really suit them :D

Oh good, I dont feel as bad now, this was the best time to bring him home as someone would be with him for 5 days before he was left. Specifically we wanted to make sure he was happy with the floors (due to his leg) and that the temporary home he had for him didnt lead him into trouble. He has already proved himself a climber.

Susan did a ZOOMIE this morning!!!! Just maybe we made the right decision for him. We have been swopping poos into each others rooms (the rabbits not OH and I) J+B you are going to like Fred's poos

We were told he would do this, when his leg was broken and in the metal work he learnt to box to keep people away . I am hoping that he will soon realise we dont lift rabbits up here and so he has no need to box us. So Sweet and Gentle isnt him :) .................yet

It's early days, I'm sure he'll get his confidence, and won't see you as a threat. He's a very lucky bunny, and I absolutely love the name Freddo-just saying ! :lol:

Oh good, I dont feel as bad now, this was the best time to bring him home as someone would be with him for 5 days before he was left. Specifically we wanted to make sure he was happy with the floors (due to his leg) and that the temporary home he had for him didnt lead him into trouble. He has already proved himself a climber.

Susan did a ZOOMIE this morning!!!! Just maybe we made the right decision for him. We have been swopping poos into each others rooms (the rabbits not OH and I) J+B you are going to like Fred's poos

Excellent. I look forward to photos

Susan doing a Zoomie :love:

That made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

I hope Susan is still feeling good and Fred is settling down ?

I am not sure at all how Fred is doing, I have never seen a rabbit sleep like he does. I woke him this morning!! I came downstairs into the dining room- he was led in his tray. I was chatting away asking him if he wanted parsley whilst I made coffee, switched the radio and the washer on and then went to open Susan's front door - nothing. I put my hand on him thinking he was dead as he hadnt moved.This made him jump up and box me - I dont know who was more scared him or me.

Back