• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

suns out, buns out!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
LROFaAal.jpg

tUCmeLul.jpg

Fy7LVchl.jpg

3aiXfxzl.jpg

LhWaCfkl.jpg

whiURztl.jpg

o1RZ2WSl.jpg

50OSkAol.jpg

got up to 19c here today with little wind :love: was finally able to let the bunnies out. the past few days its been *nearly* warm enough but had a wind, and I was worried about them getting chilled from it. was getting a little frustrated!! so happy and they seemed to enjoy it too, had some serious zoomies & binkies, even from Luna too, who doesn't really tend to do them too often with her arthritis :love: was a bit risky as I let them out in the front garden, which is didn't have a pen, and I can't make one as its not really flat! the back yard is all in the shade though in the afternoon, it only gets sun in the morning and in the mornings its not really warmed up enough to let them out :( in the shade its quite cool and once again I'd worry about them getting cold. might see if Orion still fits his harness for some added security, but he's gained a lot so I imagine not (BF is sure he will, that's an argument to be settled :lol:)

Aww love to see sunny bunnies, they look really happy. I wanted to put Treacle out, but the wind chill factor up here made it feel really cold, I've been a fleece all day :roll:

I just realised in two of Orion's photos you can see Luna bumbling around in the back :lol:

thank you all :love: I think they had a good time. been too windy to let them out today. I'll appreciate it when the weather is more stable.

Aww. I've been telling people I had to get the mowers out on Friday and they're really confused until I show them pictures :lol: I would have loved to let mine out yesterday but I wasn't home until late afternoon: it must have been really warm because they were sleeping on the windowsill at 16:30!

Back