• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday Night Pub Quiz - For Pledge a Pound U/D Winner Announced!

Yes Loosy and everyone else that has just PM'd me you have all made it, thank you so much for entering!!

Phew, that went QUICK! :shock:

Yes you did! It went quicker than I thought.

I'll add all the scores up now, and then we can review things for next week's quiz?

Woo!

By the way I apologise for my answer to the Macbeth question. My memory of studying that play at school is extremely hazy :oops::oops:

Woo!

By the way I apologise for my answer to the Macbeth question. My memory of studying that play at school is extremely hazy :oops::oops:

Your's is Loosy? Mine certainly is seeing as it was 26 years ago I studied it!! :shock::oops::lol: My answer was a big fat ? :oops:

Your's is Loosy? Mine certainly is seeing as it was 26 years ago I studied it!! :shock::oops::lol: My answer was a big fat ? :oops:

:lol: About *quick burst of mental arithmetic* 17 years :shock: since I studied it. Took me a minute but think I remembered it correctly. We'll see :lol:

:lol: About *quick burst of mental arithmetic* 17 years :shock: since I studied it. Took me a minute but think I remembered it correctly. We'll see :lol:

It frightened me though Abbie when I realised it was 26 years ago that I studied it!!! Good grief where does time go?!?! :shock: :lol:

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!

Everyone's responses were more than coherent, so thank you - and very fast. Though I think we need to allow a bit more time next time, we'll talk about that in a bit....

But for now the winner is.......

Sue!!! (Hunnybunny2007)!!!
Yay, well done Sue!

There was only one point in it between you and 2nd place, you scored 13 out of 15, so fantastic, well done!!

If anyone would like to know their score, please PM me.

I will add the answers to the first post!!

Yaaaaayyy well done Sue!! :wave: :D

Don't think I dare ask for my score Helen :oops: :lol:

Will go check the answers though ;)

Thanks for organising it - it was good fun :D

Woooo, well done! :D:thumb:

I didn't even answer 13 of the questions :oops:
I'd like to know the answers. Still can't think of what cats are in 'leaps'!

:lol: I can see I only got 6 right! Mind you, I put 'dunno' for quite a lot of them (I don't think my brain works on a Sunday evening :oops:)

Thanks everyone for taking part.

I will run the quiz again next week.

Please if anyone has any feedback on how it was, please let me know, either on here or by PM, eg if you think it should be longer.

I've had one PM suggesting it be longer, and to be honest, I thought so too, maybe 10 mins would be a little less pressured and encourage more people to join in. What do you think?

Is the time ok? Or should I put it back a little so as not to be so soon after X-Factor?

Thanks. :D

Yay, I think I got about 9. Not as bad as I thought!
Some of my random guesses turned out to be right, too :shock:

:shock: I can't believe it:shock:

I can't believe I got number 9 wrong, I had that:roll: and I forgot to answer number 8:lol:

Thank you for organising this Helen, it really was good fun, (and not because I won):lol:

The buns will be happy:D

Back