• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summers fur growing back

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
After her eye removal. Im very pleased with her progress. I think her eye must have been causing discomfort, as she is more active than ever. I do think her sight in her other eye is failing gradually, but it does not bother her. Her husbun Giles is very tolerant of her racing about and bumping into him :lol:

helix021.jpg

helix022.jpg

Aww, she is lovely!
She is just like my toffee but with the oposite eye missing :lol: :love:

:wave:

Thank you all :D

Vicky the likeness between Toffee and Summer is brilliant! What happened to Toffee's eye?

He had a worm in his eye, luckily it didnt spread anywhere else.
When you call his name and your on his blind side he will turn round to see where you are :lol::lol:

What happend to summers eye?

Thanks Sally :D

He had a worm in his eye, luckily it didnt spread anywhere else.
When you call his name and your on his blind side he will turn round to see where you are :lol::lol:

What happend to summers eye?

Aww bless him the wee soul :love:. How cute that he turns round to see you too :love:.

I dont know for sure, her previous owners vet said it was EC related. It caused ulcers under her corneas on each eye. The ulcers burst the cornea on her right eye, so we had no choice but to get it removed. She could not see out of it before the removal. Her left eye is a bit of a mess, but she has very limited vision just now. It may need removed in the future, but i am hoping if it comes to that, she will be used to going blind and will cope well.

She is so good, she never spooks about anything.

Aww bless him the wee soul :love:. How cute that he turns round to see you too :love:.

I dont know for sure, her previous owners vet said it was EC related. It caused ulcers under her corneas on each eye. The ulcers burst the cornea on her right eye, so we had no choice but to get it removed. She could not see out of it before the removal. Her left eye is a bit of a mess, but she has very limited vision just now. It may need removed in the future, but i am hoping if it comes to that, she will be used to going blind and will cope well.

She is so good, she never spooks about anything.

Aww, bless her!
Well im glad she is coping well :)

:love::love:

Back