• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Sugar plum ........now been here 12 months .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe this georgeous rabbit is still waiting for her new home ...

She been returned twice through failed bonding ... been reserved twice since for the homes to fall through(no bodys fault , just not meant to be :() ..and she is STILL waiting ..

Sugar plum is spayed , vaccinated , wormed and health checked . She is a lovely healthy bunny who loves her hay and does all her wees in her litter tray .(anmd most of her poos )

She is very human friendly and binkies when i speak to her , she loves to be fussed and is easy to pick up when needed . Sugar plum is cheeky and curious , very inquisitive but not destructive (up to now) She loves having space to run and binky and will come when called especialy if a food bribe is used . She seems to know her name and is a very intelligent bunny .

Sugar plum has had several failed bonds , always with male bunnies . We have not tried her with another female .

She is looking for a home where she could possibly have another chance at pairing ... but be warned , she can be aggresive towards other buns and if this this was to work at all it would need to be a laid back bunny possibly bigger than her , also the bond would quite likely have to be done slowly.

Our prefrence of a home for Sugar plum would be a home as a house bunny .As a housebunny we would let her go singularly .

Please someone give this lovely girl a chance .

003-7.jpg

001-5.jpg

002-8.jpg

004-6.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame she's not been great with bonding Angie. Rupert as you know is on his own now but i'd not want to take the chance of her coming back to you for a third time if things didn't work out. Hope she gets a nice home soon.

It's a shame she's not been great with bonding Angie. Rupert as you know is on his own now but i'd not want to take the chance of her coming back to you for a third time if things didn't work out. Hope she gets a nice home soon.

yup its a shame ..silly girlie

Awwww she's lovely! Doesn't half remind me of Jack-Jack - our own BARC boy xx :love::love:

Hope she finds a lovely new home soon xx

She's beautiful! I have a junior male mini-lop housebun. He's looking for a friend, and Sugar Plum sounds ideal for us, but maybe we aren't ideal for her if she's had trouble with boys before... what do you guys think? Beaumont (our lonely lop) is getting neutered next week, and is already sociable and friendly...

She's beautiful! I have a junior male mini-lop housebun. He's looking for a friend, and Sugar Plum sounds ideal for us, but maybe we aren't ideal for her if she's had trouble with boys before... what do you guys think? Beaumont (our lonely lop) is getting neutered next week, and is already sociable and friendly...

Sugar plum isnt a small bunny and i think if she was to be tried again with another bun it would be best if he was larger than her ..I think a mini lop would be too small

such a shame .. sorry :(

I so wish i had room for another house bun :-( but untill rosey goes back out in the spring I dont :-( sugar plum has been a fav of mine for so long :love:

Beautiful girlie. Fingers crossed this gorgeous girl will be coming to live with me soon :D thanks Angie xx

Back