• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange toys your buns like?

Bo loved the old Yellow Pages, when they were properly big - the new ones just don't cut it as they're too small now. It would keep her amused for ages, just sitting on it and shredding it! She was very good and never ate any, just emerged with bright yellow dreads stuck in her face fur :love:
She and Blakey both like digging towels and my 'bunny nightshirt' (huge kaftan type thing I don't mind getting strewn with rabbit fur) They'll dig it up, push it away, dig it up some more - so cute (and sometimes painful if they over dig and get through to my leg, lol)

I've heard of giving them phone books. I haven't gotten a chance to yet though. They do like chewing books, lost a couple to them... But maybe that would give them a distraction... Thanks!

Bandana will dig at my shirt when she wants down to run around some more. Sometimes she misses my shirt and hits my neck, that hurts...

Benjie loves a long 4" wide strip of material. He nudges it with his nose, while I walk around holding the other end - a sort of blind man's buff.
He also likes his cat toy, called ratty. It's a soft animal on a piece of elastic. He grabs the animal & hops off then lets go pinging the elastic. He's just discovered that if he hops under the bed he doesn't have to worry about the rebound. :lol:

Back