• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

STOCKINGS, stockings stockings- new design post 19 proceeds to pledge a £1

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Design a stocking for Christmas, with all proceeds going to the pledge a £1 fundraiser

The stocking is in Christmas cotton fabric, with a dark green felt tree, white & cream felt bunnies, with gold sequins & ribbon trim. The cross stitch writing is in red & green.

DSCF5588-1.jpg

I can make the large ones in red, white, cream, pink, blue or brown fleece they all have a faux fur top.

Choose either small bunnies or large bunnies.

004-16.jpg

012-6.jpg

011-9.jpg

005-23.jpg

The large stockings are £6.50 (£5.00 going to the fundraiser) and £1.50 postage please:D

DSCF5603.jpg

DSCF5604.jpg

DSCF5597.jpg

DSCF5601.jpg

DSCF5598.jpg

Payment can be made via paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or cheque or bank transfer:D

TOTAL RAISED SO FAR £193.00:D

Last edited:
Denise (Bunnyaddict) is going to add some more designs to these:D If there's something you want let us know, we will try to help:D

Please could I have two small white ones with the green tree?

(That will be all the decorations that I have up this year hopefully!!)

ohhh they are gorgeus, when i get some pennies i will definately buy a stocking :D:love:

id be interested in a large blue one with a grey coloured bunny, if thats possible

:wave:

Can I order one large stocking in red fleece decorated with two small bunnies please? And can their pressie be in any other colour except purple? Purple is my least favourite colour :lol:

And can I order the small red stocking with the silver bell on it & the small white stocking with the green Xmas tree please?

Thanks!

oh no, i'm going to be skint again! i love the stocking in the first pic. will have to wait until i have some spare money and come back for it!!

er... just noticed the three stockings i bought last year are still hanging up on the wall! :oops::lol:

Can I have a big stocking like the one with the two bunnies on it please? The colours the bunnies are is fine, in fact if that one is available I'll have that. The white and brown bun look like Molly and Faline.
:love:

Hi there

Can i order a large one the same as the first picture with 2 bunnies on it. Can at least one of the bunnies be white.

Please can you let me know how to pay for this.

Thanks

Susan

Please could I have two small white ones with the green tree?

(That will be all the decorations that I have up this year hopefully!!)
Thank you Kate, would you like to pay via paypal, cheque or bank transfer:D

ohhh they are gorgeus, when i get some pennies i will definately buy a stocking :D:love:

id be interested in a large blue one with a grey coloured bunny, if thats possible

Thank you Lisa, I'll make it and let you know when it's ready:D

Can I order one large stocking in red fleece decorated with two small bunnies please? And can their pressie be in any other colour except purple? Purple is my least favourite colour :lol:

And can I order the small red stocking with the silver bell on it & the small white stocking with the green Xmas tree please?

Thanks!

Thank you Justine, I have pink, white, green and orange;) for pressies, as well as lots of other colours, let me know which is your favourite:D

Can I have a big stocking like the one with the two bunnies on it please? The colours the bunnies are is fine, in fact if that one is available I'll have that. The white and brown bun look like Molly and Faline.

Thank you:D Would you like to pay via paypal, cheque or bank transfer?

Hi there

Can i order a large one the same as the first picture with 2 bunnies on it. Can at least one of the bunnies be white.

Thanks

Susan

Thank you, I'll try and get this one made today, you can pay either via paypal, cheque or bank transfer:D

Thank you to everyone that's ordered, I was only missing for a day:lol:

Thank you, I'll try and get this one made today, you can pay either via paypal, cheque or bank transfer:D

Hiya, could I please pay by Paypal. Could you give me your details and I will do it right away.

Thanks a lot, I am pleased to support your good cause.

Thanks

Susan

Hiya,:wave: could I please pay by Paypal. Could you give me your details and I will do it right away.

Thanks a lot, I am pleased to support your good cause.

Thanks

Susan

Could I have one of the little red stockings that has the moose on please. Can you let me have an address for paypal payment please. Thank you

I've finally managed to make a stocking as Sue promised I would on Saturday :oops:

This is the same price as all the other large stocking - £6.50, £5 to pledge a pound & £1.50 p&p.

DSCF5391.jpg

I am in the process of making some more with different designs on them, which will hopefully be ready by the end of the week :D

Thanks!
001-34.jpg

004-19.jpg

Hi there

Thanks

Susan
003-28.jpg

All being posted today:D

Back