• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Star the gerbil sadly passed away today. She was a fantastic mummy to Gemini and Eclipse and I am sure they appreciate everything she did for them.

Scurry Free Little Star x x:cry:

Jack im so sorry. Thank you for pming me to let me know. Its very sad.
Star was a wonderful mummy even though she was just a baby herself. She was one of the friendliest gerbils i have ever had the pleasure to take into the rehome.

Sleep tight little one. Sorry you were taken too soon :(

Thank you for looking after her Jack. IM sure she knew how much she was loved.

This is one of my fave pics of her. (hope you dont mind jack)

DSC09210Small.jpg

Thankyou everyone.
I am sure Star will be very apreciative of everyone who has replied:)

That picture is beautiful Nicki. She was well and truly gorgeous x:cry:

She certainly lived up to her name didnt she Jack.

I have a few pics of Star when she was here. Would you like me to print them out and send them to you? I have a few nice ones. Also ones when she was first brought to me so you can see how much better you made her little life :)

She certainly lived up to her name didnt she Jack.

I have a few pics of Star when she was here. Would you like me to print them out and send them to you? I have a few nice ones. Also ones when she was first brought to me so you can see how much better you made her little life :)

That would be fantastic:) I have got a folder for the animals, and could do with some piccies in it. Thank you x

Jack im so sorry. Thank you for pming me to let me know. Its very sad.
Star was a wonderful mummy even though she was just a baby herself. She was one of the friendliest gerbils i have ever had the pleasure to take into the rehome.

Sleep tight little one. Sorry you were taken too soon :(

Thank you for looking after her Jack. IM sure she knew how much she was loved.

This is one of my fave pics of her. (hope you dont mind jack)

DSC09210Small.jpg

she was proper gorgeous !

Back