• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring madness - and that's just me!

Oh my goodness, I'm on holiday in America (secretly missing my bunnies), so I've just 'popped ' onto the internet as we're all having down time after a full day sightseeing, and then , I see this and start singing it in the shower, and my family all groan at me...
this is a really funny catchy tune, love it!!
I am a bit worried I am becoming a mad rabbit woman though, especially singing this binky song...
Lol

Oh my goodness, I'm on holiday in America (secretly missing my bunnies), so I've just 'popped ' onto the internet as we're all having down time after a full day sightseeing, and then , I see this and start singing it in the shower, and my family all groan at me...
I am a bit worried I am becoming a mad rabbit woman though, especially singing this binky song...
Lol

'Becoming' CL?? You mean you aren't already?? :lol:

Hey Stranger! :wave:
You'd be surprised how many 'bunny toons' I have in my repertoire. :oops: My worst fear is my kids will come up on me singing one. I'll never hear the end of it! :roll:

Ha ha - I make a new one up every day - no wonder my neighbours avoid me :lol:

You need a kid approaching alarm he he xx

Lol

I am so impressed! Anyhow brace yourself as I'm working on the next verse :lol::lol::lol: xx

Hehe he! Me and my partner always make up songs! Little mix touch -" just a smidge of our midge is enough to knock us off of feet all week" or "Charlie, Charlie coool, Charlie, Charlie coool" and many many others. We even do it in the car when the buns aren't even around!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Back