• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsored RU Ban- In Aid of BARC (Barnsley Animal Rescue Center)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwww.....the forum without Sooz..........it just doesn't seem RIGHT !!!!! :( :(

Can we do block bookings?, like if we want to get rid of you for a month will you do a special rate?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you all club together and raise £100 I promise you wont see or hear a peep out of me for 1 month.....how does that sound?

just to put everyones mind at rest i will have sooz mobile number ....if she starts getting realy bad withdrawel symptoms i will be on hand to help ;)

If you all club together and raise £100 I promise you wont see or hear a peep out of me for 1 month.....how does that sound?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: but wed miss you

eta - i think youd make more money if a few us us puts our names forward to be banned instead and then charge to vote who gets banned from the list of volunteers.... id get more votes to be banned than you sooz hun ;)

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: but wed miss you

eta - i think youd make more money if a few us us puts our names forward to be banned instead and then charge to vote who gets banned from the list of volunteers.... id get more votes to be banned than you sooz hun ;)

What a brilliant idea!!, I could nominate some people to get banned:shock::lol::lol::lol:

very tempting!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock: If I had any feelings left I'd be hurt!

bunnymadhouse said:
just to put everyones mind at rest i will have sooz mobile number ....if she starts getting realy bad withdrawel symptoms i will be on hand to help

With you and chocolate I can't go wrong, hell I may even get some of this free-lance design work I've been offered done!

donnamt said:
but wed miss you
Believe me, I am going to miss you guys too!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

just think of al that TV youll get to catch up on.... almost jealous now :lol:

I'm so far behind I'm beyond catching up now :lol::lol::lol: I'll just be sticking to DAVE and watching re-runs, seen as it's been two years since I watched TV :rolleyes:

Back