• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spillers Readigrass?

Thats the one I was looking for but couldn't find it online

Well I changed my hay supplier from a mill to a stables and the woman there convinced me it was the same stuff and my rabbits would not know the difference. They refused to touch it:roll:. Took me ages to get rid of it just by the guinea pigs. :lol:

Mine love readigrass :wave: Moreso the piggies who can't get enough of it, but they don't have it too often really :?

maybe i have an odd batch. It's litterally like i went out with a lawn mower and cut down a grassy patch and blow dried it with my hairdrier. It's lovely and green but only about 5/10cm long and very brittle, rather than the more chewy excel or other "hays". I mix it about half and half with cheap medow hay.

All of mine love it too and would happily eat it every day, but after reading some of the advice on here I let them have some every other day.

I tried the Graze-On too, and they ate it but didn't go as mad for it as the Readigrass.
It smells so nice I could eat it myself!

Back