• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spice and her new boyfriend Ozzy!!

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
After a great home check me and Spice went to visit her potential new boyfriend, FF Ozzy, at his foster home. Within about ten seconds Ozzy was already licking her, even though the madam stomped at him, and they were wonderful together! The ride home they snuggled together and Spice had good tactics using Ozzy as a comfy pillow as you can see in the pictures :) Heres a quick select of the pics from the last two days hehe :D

a_6.jpg
b.jpg
1_29.jpg
2_3.jpg
3_14.jpg
4_13.jpg
5_5.jpg
6_5.jpg
kissing.jpg

There so cute, when I opened the cage this morning none of them would make the first move to jump out! haha the last pic is cute because spice was giving Ozzy and good clean, the pic doesn't show it very well though haha.

Also realised I need to update my signature picture! hehe

Awwww - they are gorgeous!! Having seen Ozzy in the fur I know how small he is and she is titchy compared to him!! :shock: :love: :love:

Glad to see them looking so settled. I thought Ozzy was small when I saw him ... so Spice must be TINY :shock: x

Hello there. So happy that they are getting on so well. They are the cutest little couple :love:, and even if Spice is a gorgeous little tiny bun, she certainly can thump :shock:

All the best and happy new year xx

so glad they getting along! you aer so right chloe spice is the tiniest rabbit you have ever seen or met fitted in one hadn!!! made my buns look like elephants in size comparison! will be even better when sam has the new cage there joined up! :) bless them im glad it was so easy to bond them if they all went like that how much easeir would life be?!!!! x

yep will defo be great when there new cage is here, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow im gonna have to contact them coz its been ages! (or feels like it hehe). They have that cage and the run of half the room as we've managed to section it off, so the cage is open 24hrs now which is good.

Had them in my bedroom for a while as it was neutral and its funny as Ozzy easily took to jumping on the bed and now has taught Spice.... hehe my o/h was woken up with Spice lickin his face this morning... haha i wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't have seen it! funny things.

They've been in the garden a couple days ago before it frosted and Ozzy has also taught Spice that grass is for eating haha I swear she didn't understand that before!! Its great coz he's had such good effect of her, she's defo more chilled even sleeping flat out nowadays hehe :p

Back