• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser will not take his fibreplex!

Not tried this, thanks. Will bear this in mind but he is back in the hutch for the night. Hope my Mum is in the mood for a banana tomorrow as I don't like them. Banana is not one of Spenser's regular foods, but I haven't tried it for some time. He has nommed some of his pellets and veg tonight, so I'm not too worried.

i hate banana too yuuuk but it used to give both Alvin and Pearl back twitches.. he is only allowed to have it to get medicine into him :lol:

only really need a tiny amount on a spoon so it shouldnt cause upsets if you do try it :D

I have managed to give Baytril, Metacam, Zantac and Panacur by putting mashed banana on the end of the syringe. While they're licking it off I squirt in the stuff. I normally do it a couple of times before and after without medicine to keep them keen! It means they get the exact dose and I don't have to pick them up.

Back